Responsible for coordination of all Digital Media & Encoding Projects while maintaining clear and consistent communication between clients and internal business partners.
1. Manage all aspects in relation to the processing of all Digital Media assets as scheduled by the Digital Media scheduling team across VOD, DLTO, SVOD, OTT and Discovery Go Platforms
2. Coordinate availability of required materials
3. Conduct asset research and process playlists in accordance with weeks-out guidelines as agreed upon within the operations team.
4. Other linear and non-linear duties as assigned
- 1-2+ years’ experience with post production, broadcast operations, and/or log operations preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, television, film, media, logistics, or operations preferred.
- Solid technical background with knowledge and understanding of multiple media platforms.
- Work experience within the media/tech industry preferred.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude with ability to lead and handle high volume projects and tasks.
- Superior organizational skills with a high degree of flexibility, attention to detail, and ability to respond to changing priorities, timelines, and deadlines.
- Self-learner, independent, with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize effectively.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite to include: Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- If internal candidate, experience using Discovery Internal Systems (ie. MediaFlex, HIVE) highly preferred.
- This position is considered an essential position. This means that during times of inclement weather, emergencies, or when access to the workplace may be impeded, that employees in this position are expected to report to work to support business continuance, unless otherwise instructed by his/her direct manager.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Sterling, Virginia, VA