1. To sanitize mail list files of recipients receiving Medicare and You Handbooks, in order to enhance the accuracy of addresses and reduce the number of multiple handbooks that are delivered to a household with multiple beneficiaries.
2. Servicing Renaissance Management with approximately 60,000 Personal Identifiablerecords per year.
3. Contractor will be responsible for counting the number of mail files correctly during the duplicate removal process.
4. The contractor will run the test file through Coding Accuracy Support System (CASS), National Change of Address (NCOA), Deceased Coding, Delivery Point Validation (DPV), and Apartment Append Coding. The NCOA must include 48-month licensing, CASS, DPV, LACS Link, and Suite Link.
5. The contractor will remove all undeliverable and deceased addresses per CASS/NCOA/Deceased Coding from each mailing address file. Undeliverable addresses should be counted for each file and added to the Report Summary spreadsheet .
6.The contractor will then create an Excel file of these addresses called “file abc cleaned” in the format as instructed.
7. The contractor will deliver to Renaissance Management Group, one Excel spreadsheet for each mail file. These will be delivered by email and the files will be password protected. The spreadsheets will contain all the addresses from the mail file with just the CASS/NCOA updates and the undeliverable addresses removed .
Skills & Capabilities
Contractor should possess the following capabilities and skills to meet job requirements.
1. Be able to meet strict operational and delivery timelines
2. Have Excellent Skills in Microsoft Office Suite. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office.
3. Have a High competency with Computers and the Internet.
4.Be able to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
5. Be detail oriented and able to be a keen problem solver.
6. Be capable of working with Microsoft excel formulas, data.
7. Have excellent, estimation and calculation skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour