ECOFLO currently has an opportunity for an experienced, safety conscious individual to join our team as a Class A CDL Driver based in the Baltimore, MD area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Package, load and transport chemical waste materials from customer sites to disposal / treatment facilities in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Create and maintain detailed shipping manifests, vehicle logs, chemical inventories and related documents.
- Establish a strong working relationship with customers and provide excellent service when at a customer’s site.
- Perform and document safety inspections on all units prior to use.
- Perform facility operations when not driving.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements.
- Vacuum tanker experience desired.
- Clean driving record with at least two years recent verifiable commercial driving experience.
- Able to work overtime and some weekends, occasional overnight travel.
- Able to wear a full-face respirator and chemical protective clothing.
- Environmental services industry experience highly desirable. This includes such things as familiarity with DOT and RCRA regulations, disposal alternatives, chemistry, sampling and safety requirements.
- Driver Annual Incentive Plan
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- driving: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hazmat Endorsement (Preferred)
- Tanker Endorsement (Preferred)
- Class A CDL (Preferred)
Trucking freight handling:
- Using pallet jack/forklift
Lease purchase program offered: