Statement of Purpose:
The Cloud Security Engineer is responsible for all aspects of IT security from our Azure hosted infrastructure to security at our restaurants. This position builds and maintains cloud based programs including implementing identity and access management and securely configuring cloud environments while maintaining Bob Evans Restaurants core infrastructure.
- Performs PCI compliance, audits and gap remediation
Implement and improve our Microsoft 365 Defender and Sentinel SIEM solution with cost efficiency and functional protection and detection
- Logging, monitoring, and responding to detected incidents in the cloud environment
Providing security recommendations on service design and application development and coding that will help the business stay free from threats of attacks
- Lead in-depth architecture, code, and application reviews. Monitor and responds to detected incidents in the cloud environment
Efficiently and effective communication to development teams to aid in implementation of new features
- Experience with IT and cybersecurity architecture across the systems development lifecycle in cloud security engineering, requirements development, implementation, and maintenance
Experience with cloud computing platforms including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS delivery models key technologies include Azure, Office365, AWS, Google Cloud, container services, and CASB solutions. Experience with Security Engineering and Assurance methodologies
Knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrates strong teamwork skills and resourcefulness
- Self-driven to keep processes and projects moving forward
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- MS Defender 365, Endpoint Security, Sentinel, DLP, and Purview expertise.
- Azure Security, CISSP, CCSP, SSCP certification path/progress
4+ years of experience in identifying security issues and risks, and developing mitigation plans
- 2+ years of experience in security architecture; design, implementation, support, and evaluation of security-focused tools and services
- 2+ years of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Brand: Bob Evans Restaurants
Address: 8111 Smith's Mill Road New Albany, OH - 43054
Property Description: 50000 - New Albany
Property Number: 50000