Fardig Construction Co., Inc. is looking for a Project Engineer to support an onsite team managing Medical Office & Acute Care Renovations.The applicant should be proficient with all phases of construction.Communication skills are also important as this individual will be coordinating work activities with tenants as most of our projects are located within or adjacent to occupied facilities.
- Support the Project Manager and Project Superintendent.
- Manage the RFI and Submittal review process.
- Communicate / coordinate field issues with design professionals.
- Update & distribute documents within the project management software.
- Prepare instructions to bidders and solicit proposals from subcontractors.
- Manages the Interim life safety measures and infection control processes.
- Analyze and monitor job costs and maintain accurate reports.
- Participate in the safety programs.
- Manage the preparation and execution of the project closeout process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering.
- 1 – 3 years construction project experience recommended.
- General knowledge of construction principles and building systems.
- Proven commitment to safety and building relationships with the Owner.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office Applications, Bluebeam and Procore.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: