Be a part of the team behind our success! At Advisor Group, we support more than 5,000 financial advisors, the people who help everyday Americans achieve their dreams. We’re a billion-dollar business with the mentality and drive of a startup. Join us in building something special.
Contract Corporate Recruiter Opportunity in Financial Services
Location: 20 E. Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85012
We currently have an opening for a Contract Corporate Recruiter based at Advisor Group’s Headquarters in Phoenix, AZ. The position will begin as a contractor role. This individual will be responsible day-to-day, full life cycle recruiting, broad-based sourcing strategy, talent pipeline development, reporting, and customer-centric relationship building across the enterprise.
This position will recruit for all levels and all corporate functions across the company, working closely with HR, leadership and hiring managers at all levels in the organization. This position will report to the Vice President of Talent Acquisition. Relocation is NOT being offered for this position.
This position requires excellent interpersonal, communication, and client management skills. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized, creative, proactive, and understand the urgency and confidentiality of the recruiting function. The individual must thrive in dynamic and fast-paced environments.
- Own full life cycle recruiting for assigned requisitions in all functions and levels of the company
- Execute sourcing strategies aligned with business function talent needs utilizing new or existing sourcing channels
- Establish talent networks to build immediate and long-term diverse local, regional or national candidate pipelines
- Facilitate comprehensive, compliant selection process
- Ensure talent acquisition processes and best practices are executed
- Establish and maintain strong relationships within HR, with the Senior Leadership Team and across business leader network
- Report on key metrics pertaining to time, cost and quality of hire; recruitment bench; sourcing; candidate and manager satisfaction
- Establish best in class candidate and hiring manager experience
- All other duties as assigned
- 6 years+ full life-cycle recruiting experience
- Skills, knowledge and applications related to recruitment marketing, online sourcing, and social recruitment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook, Word & Excel) and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with highly administrative recruiting processes
- Experience and ability to source, screen, and interview large volumes of candidates for numerous openings as well as more complex roles
- Experience in recruiting for corporate functions
- Understanding of employment law
- Strong consultative and influencing skills
- Strong agility and adaptability to meet the needs of a dynamic and changing organization
- Financial Services industry recruiting experience
- Diversity recruitment initiatives experience
- Call Center recruiting experience
- Hourly position recruiting experience
- Experience in formal training and presentations to hiring managers
- Workday Recruiting experience
Job Type: Contract
- Recruiting: 6 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: