An Intellectual Property Legal Assistant job in Detroit, Michigan is available courtesy of Special Counsel. You will need at least one year experience in this field please keep reading. This is full-time with a competitive compensation package. If interested, you must be available to begin working immediately.
Please do no apply if you are an Attorney or J.D. as our clients prefer not having one for this position.
The Intellectual Property Legal Assistant Job Responsibilities Include:
- Drafting patent documents and correspondence
- Processing and docketing incoming actions
- Calendaring deadlines
- Preparing IP documents for filing with the USPTO website
- Assisting with preparing responses to Office Actions
- Requesting conflicts checks
- Assisting with patent searches
- Significant Experience with the USPTO website
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with multiple attorneys on different matters
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, Outlook and document management software
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; researching/problem-solving skills
If you are a qualified candidate interested in this Intellectual Legal Secretary job in Detroit, Michigan please submit your resume in Word format via email to Detroit@SpecialCounsel.com.