We are a thriving Real Estate investor located within NW Portland. We are in search of a top-notch Office Administrator to come join our small but mighty team of real estate professionals. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our long-term clients and bring a positive, up beat attitude every day. Our ideal candidate will be someone that has experience within an office administrative position, high attention to detail, and experience within Microsoft office suite. If you a hard-working professional with a passion to help others, apply today!
Office Administrator Responsibilities
- Gathering market data including rent surveys, sales comps, neighborhood research, etc.
- Handling multi-line phone systems
- Organizing folders and processes for each sale transaction.
- Compiling proformas to evaluate multi-family property values
- Performing basic office management skills for a small office
- Ordering Supplies
- Basic Mail Functions
- Organizing Office as needed
- Assist during the sale transaction including opening escrow, timelines, due diligence transmittals, closing documents.
Office Administrator Requirements
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft outlook, word, excel, power point, publisher is required.
- Desire to learn and critical thinking is key.
- Ability to work on your own without constant direction and ability/desire to grow the job.
- General knowledge of multi-family real estate trends such as supply/demand, rents/vacancies is desired
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status INDHP