The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26.5 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It's a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
The Kraft Heinz Sales Organization is searching for a SALES REPRESENTATIVE (full-time role) to join our team. In this key role, you develop an in-depth understanding of our products and of the food industry, as well as, develop important leadership attributes in the areas of ownership, customer focus, drive for results and executional excellence. You will be equipped with the professional selling skills, industry leading technology and the fact-based selling tools that have made us a leader in the industry.
The Sales Representative will be a key player in the execution of our sales plans through selling, merchandising, and managing shelving distribution in a specifically assigned territory. By optimizing the in-store environment, you will influence consumer-purchasing behaviors while generating incremental profitable sales. These opportunities, combined with formal training programs, will enable you to meet your career goals, as well as those of the business.
- Demonstrate strong ownership and adherence to rituals and routines while delivering the targets of your assigned territory.
- Utilize fact-based selling tools and market information to secure new product distribution; selling-in major seasonal promotions; presenting cross-merchandising ideas and identifying other opportunities for new sales growth.
- Leveraging your knowledge of Kraft Heinz's and the customer's goals (products), you will be fully accountable for delivering sales and profit objectives in your assigned territory
- Sales reps number of stores will vary by territory, but can range from ~10-20 stores on average.
- Working with management you will plan and execute monthly customer business plans including incremental opportunity assessments.
- Evaluate and report performance of shelving/merchandising programs and recommend course-correction actions.
- Previous selling, merchandising or customer service experience is preferred, but also open to candidates with a passion for selling and the ability to drive business results
- Keen interest in sales and merchandising
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate/negotiate/relationship build with key contacts in assigned territory (all levels of management/associates)
- Intermediate Computer Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to use analytical skills to identify/evaluate/communicate category performance and store results/opportunities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- 4 year college degree
- Valid Driver's License including a favorable driving record (a driving record will be requested as part of the recruitment process)
- Ability to be present and working in stores as early as 7:30AM Mon-Fri based on business needs
- Ability to be available to work during the weeks leading up to days of critical business need (national holidays plus the big game)
- Perform effectively, maintain discipline, and display professionalism under all conditions.
- Understand, remember and carry out multiple, detailed instructions.
- Recognize and anticipate potential safety hazards, follows all safety protocol, and takes appropriate precautions.
- Must be able to engage in physical activities necessary to construct displays and stock food product, such as lifting 50 lbs., stretching, reaching, and bending
- Field sales position that requires travel (often 1 hour+) to assigned stores via Company-provide vehicle; acceptable driving record (as outlined in Company policy) is required to obtain Company vehicle and maintain employment.
- Visit and perform assigned tasks in all stores in assigned territories, every week
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)