Store Clerk - Part Time
Frontier Town Campground (FRO)
Do you enjoy providing customer service to others? We are looking for a Store Clerk
at one of our RV resorts to assist customers with their purchases.
As a Store Clerk, you'll order, receive and stock merchandise, handle all aspects of merchandise sales, and assist with collecting site rent. You'll also ensure our guests and customers receive quality customer service.
Greet customers, answer the telephone courteously, and complete all sales transactions.
Ensure merchandise inventory is kept neat, attractively displayed and sufficiently stocked. Communicate inventory shortages to manager.
Operate cash register, fuel console, lottery machine, money order machine, and telecom transactions. Receive payment from customer in cash, check or credit card and accurately count and provide change when applicable.
Place merchandise orders, receive and verify vendor deliveries, and stock merchandise as requested.
Perform shift opening and closing duties as assigned.
Greets and register overnight campers; make reservations, complete registration, and provide passes to registered guests.
Clean and maintain both the inside and outside areas of the store.
Inspect store facilities and equipment to ensure the safety, cleanliness and proper working order.
Other duties as assigned.
- High School Education (some HS education required)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and the internet
At Sun RV Resorts, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with an award-winning work environment and awesome perks!
- Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
- Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
- Team Member Perks & Benefits Program with hundreds of discounts on things like mobile phone service, travel, retail, and more
- Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
- Vacation RV site rent discounts at SunRV Resorts nationwide
Berlin, MD, US
Employment Type: Seasonal
Classification: Part Time
Job Reference: 78896
Nearest Major Market:
Clerical, Outside Sales, Cashier, Part Time, Administrative, Sales, Hospitality