With approximately 25,000 employees worldwide and annual sales approaching $4B, Regal Beloit (NYSE: RBC) is a leading manufacturer of electrical and mechanical motion control and power generation products serving markets throughout the world. You will find our products in home furnaces, pumps, elevators, conveyors, x-ray machines, boats, office equipment, power stations and much of the equipment powering our planet.
We recognize that hiring and developing talent is a key element in our continued growth. We are looking for people with high energy, ambition and commitment to performance excellence. If you are looking for a business environment where people treat each other with mutual respect and dignity and each employee can make a difference and grow with organization, Regal is the company for you. Join us to help the world run more efficiently! Regal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Regal is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We are currently seeking a Customer Care Specialist in our Grafton, WI location.
1. Function as assistant to Customer Care Supervisor and assigned Technical Support Specialist
(TSS), handling routine and overflow calls and inquires from customers and field sales reps, advising on pricing and processing stock quotes, delivery, lead time, product capabilities, returned goods policy, credit, and reworking of product. Assists in resolving issues pertaining to above, under the guidance of TSS. Also assists with technical questions and customer opportunities.
2. Interface with Information Systems to develop programs, systems, and files for sales to enhance departmental needs.
3. Extensively utilize Oracle Database, OTIS, EDGE, Excel, Microsoft Word, and Lotus Notes.
4. Organize and maintain electronic files and record systems for Sales Department.
5. Research and data entry of customer/rep credits and debits.
6. Data entry of First Production, Prototype, and MOD Orders.
7. Create and maintain Prototype Tracking reports in Excel.
8. Update Oracle Customer master files with customer address and contact changes.
9. Create and maintains customer price files in Oracle.
10. Provide price quotes for products and special freight terms to district sales associates.
11. E-mail or fax documents (i.e. engineering drawings, wiring diagrams, etc.) to customers upon request.
12. Assist with special projects as requested.
13. Interpret communication from various levels and reformat it appropriately for the end users.
14. Other related items to enhance/support the customer's experience.
confidentiality, and the use of judgment to sustain and enhance customer relations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time