We are looking for an amazing Inbound Marketing Specialist to own the marketing funnel for Agencies/ISVs acquisition. Agendize relies on Partners such as agencies & ISVs to sell and deploy our award-winning Conversational Booking & CRM Platform. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Agendize is a world-leading provider of Appointment Scheduling & CRM applications for professionals and SMBs as well as enterprise and franchise clients. We have offices in Montreal, Mexico and France as well as our newest office is located in downtown Petaluma, California, just 1 hour of San Francisco. Agendize’s US presence is slated to grow dynamically as we seek to accelerate the deployment of our technology with digital agencies through which Agendize has already demonstrated tremendous success (growth of users over 1400% in the last 12 months).
As Inbound Marketing Specialist you will be part of an international team.
You will oversee attracting website traffic, converting that traffic into marketing-qualified leads, and nurturing those leads so our US Sales team can close new Channel Partners.
- Build and manage rich digital assets (e.g.: blog posts, whitepapers, articles, newsletter, e-books, manuals, guides, templates, webinars, industry website profiles, infographics, etc.) and related content that drives website traffic.
- Optimize content for search engine optimization (SEO) and lead generation; manage and improve organic search engine performance based on click-through rates, website traffic, and conversions.
- Grow marketing-qualified leads (MQLs) through well thought out conversion techniques, calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with the sales team to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert MQLs into sales qualified leads (SQLs).
- Measure results and optimize lead nurturing workflows for distinct product segments to convert SQLs into paying customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of email sends.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have strong knowledge and extensive use of HubSpot (1 - 3 years).
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging concepts to generate website traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other related products to manage performance of SEO and other inbound initiatives.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign.
- Equal opportunity employer
- Friendly, business-casual environment with an energetic, forward-thinking management team
- Competitive salary base
- Generous Holiday/Vacation and health benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Petaluma, CA
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: