Sunrise Mountain Dental & Orthodontics is growing and in order to thrive, we need to fill a pair of very important shoes!
We are searching for an EXPERIENCED Orthodontic Assistant who is looking to make a long term commitment to our team. In our quest to find the perfect addition to the team we are looking not only for experience, but also personality. We take pride in the cohesiveness of our team, and are searching for that missing piece to the puzzle! Outgoing, energetic and detail oriented person would be an excellent addition to our team- one that enjoys having fun and doing their best to thrive in our team culture.
We are looking for a part-time assistant who will be available to work 2-3 days per week. Our digital office uses the latest techniques and software to manage our patients and their treatment with the most comprehensive efficiency.
What does the perfect fit look like to us?
- At least 2 year of previous Orthodontic Assisting experience
- Consistent availability
- Excellent time management
- A fast learner
- A team player
- Great communicator
- Great with patients
Perks of joining our team?
- Consistent hours
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Team unity
- Great doctor
- Room to grow
- Brand new office
- Great patients
- Orthodontic: 2 years
- Customer Service: 1 year
At Sunrise Mountain Dental and Orthodontics, our patients mean everything to us. We want to fill this important role with someone who is not only a phenomenal assistant but is also dedicated to giving our patients the outstanding experience they deserve. If you are interested in being a part of the team please send us your resume and cover letter! We can't wait to meet you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Orthodontic Assisting: 2 years (Required)
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible