A vertically integrated craft cannabis brand blazing an uncharted trail by delivering a premium range of flower, concentrates, and infused products. We are known for developing small batches with unique genetics that position us as the leading craft cannabis company.
An optimist by nature that brings a positive and hardworking attitude to work every day. You are comfortable with being uncomfortable in exchange for the promise of monumental growth (pun intended) and the excitement of making unprecedented impact in the lives of many people.
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Paid time off.
A Cannabis Consultant in our Dispensary in Great Barrington, MA.
How you will make an impact:
- Actively listen to each customer and patient in order to provide the highest possible level of service
- Take time to educate customers and patients on the varieties of cannabis and cannabis-infused products
- Maintain an advanced understanding of the product in order to dispense cannabis and cannabis products that are tailored to each individual customer and patient
- Ensure each customer and patient feels comfortable by greeting and checking them in a timely manner while also accurately performing transactions through the POS system
- Assist as needed in inventory receiving, management, labeling, packaging, and re-stocking
What you bring to the table:
- A strong drive towards delivering a distinctive and delightful customer and patient experience
- An impeccable sense of following directions that help Theory Wellness remain in compliance with all local, Department of Health and Cannabis Control Commission regulations
- Willingness and enthusiasm to assist with other duties as assigned such as helping to open and close the dispensary and other tasks that are required to get the job done
- A passionate disposition towards cannabis and being a part of a bigger picture to help and care for people
You will need to be able to:
- Have Friday, Saturday and Sunday availability and maintain the ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business
- Stand for long hours, up to a 10-hour shift
- Comfortably work in a retail or medicinal space by having at least 2 years of experience
- Work successfully and efficiently under in a fast-paced environment, solving problems on the fly
- Demonstrate strong software and computer skills
- Prove that you are at least 21 years of age
Theory Wellness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, sex, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or veteran status or any other legally protected category.
Please include a cover letter with application.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Retail: 2 years (Preferred)