We are seeking a full-time Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager who have experience in a high end, retail home furnishings or interior design setting.
Tommy Bahama Home, a lifestyle brand that defines relaxed, sophisticated style in home furnishings and accessories, has immediate job openings at its newest licensed retail home store at Domain NORTHSIDE. The store is owned and operated by Lexington Home Brands, a Tommy Bahama licensee.
- Responsible and accountable for providing an exceptional guest and associate experience
- Responsible for embracing, articulating, and reflecting the Tommy Bahama and Lexington Home Brands Culture
- Effectively communicate the Tommy Bahama lifestyle through brand execution, both visual and experiential
- Superior sales management skills which inspire, motivate, coach and train design/sales associates to maximize sales performance building sales volume using a team concept, clienteling and highly focused customer relationship management tools
- Ability to manage and execute all operations and administrative tasks, including but not limited to customer service, customer accounting, physical inventory supervision, order facilitating, in-home white glove logistics, maintaining store appearance and overseeing the product visual presentation
- Complete understanding of the in-Store and in-home design processes
- Ensure consistent execution of Company policies and procedures
- Ability to practice proper cash handling and proper operation of the point-of-sale system
ESSENTIAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in managing selling or design teams
- Superior leadership skills, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, listening skills, ability to check for understanding after direction is given (follow up), basic math skills, strong organization skills, ability to multi-task, team builder, proven track record of increasing experience and responsibility
- Ability to engage with local community to develop business relationships
- Ability to problem solve, anticipate challenges, ask questions and react accordingly
- Proficiency at multi-tasking, prioritizing and organizing
- At least five (5) years of retail guest service and sales experience in a retail home furnishings or interior design setting preferred
- Four year college degree or equivalent preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and QuickBooks
We offer a very competitive compensation package.
Lexington Home Brands is a global manufacturer and marketer of home furnishings, and a recognized leader in innovative design, lifestyle merchandising, and aspirational marketing. The company’s lineage dates back to 1903, and remains one of the most respected names in the furniture industry.
Lexington Home Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- retail guest service and sales: 5 years (Preferred)