Transform the way the world runs networks
As a member of our Sales Operations team, you will be responsible for providing integral support to the entire sales cycle for a defined region. Reporting to the Manager, Global Sales Operations, you will use your communication and organization skills to provide central support to both our sales and our manufacturing teams, to ensure successful flow of orders through various stages of the sales cycle including trials, purchase orders, and maintenance renewal contracts.
This position is ideal for a candidate who will flourish in an open, energetic, and extremely fast-paced global sales environment.
- Implement and lead reports and dashboards required to track key business KPIs for sales and marketing stakeholders.
- Provide reporting used to assist with monthly forecasting exercises.
- Assist in data quality initiatives as required specifically in SAP and SFDC.
- Assisting in the preparation of the data used for the Sales Management's Global and Regional Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Provide ad hoc sales reports and forecasts to broader company as needed.
- Acting as a business analyst for the Sales organization working directly SFDC administrators and the lean office for system updates and changes.
What Skills You Bring
- Business Degree or Diploma is an asset
- 2-5 years relevant work experience, technology industry background is an asset in a sales analyst function
- Deep understanding of sales process
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and other sales and marketing platforms
- Proficiency with any Business Intelligence software or other business analytics tools
- Expertise with MS Office (Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Critical thinker with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership to meet tight quarterly deliverables and deadlines
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task in a fast –paced environment