Directeur adjoint, Restauration
: États-Unis-Boston-The Fairmont Copley Plaza
Type de contrat
Director, Food & Beverage
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, exceptional service and flavours are the hallmarks of every dining experience. As Director, Food & Beverage, your leadership and vision will ensure outstanding operating results through exciting menu offerings and promotions, an engaged team and consistent guest satisfaction.
Come be part of over 100 years of exceptional service at the Fairmont Copley Plaza, the Grand Dame of Boston, located in historic Back Bay.
Our F&B division includes our banquet operation, in-room dining, Fairmont Gold lounge, refreshment center and our famous Oak Long Bar + Kitchen.
Our OAK Long Bar + Kitchen is an American brasserie style restaurant in the heart of Boston's Back Bay. It was named the best hotel bar in Boston by Boston Magazine in 2017.
Summary of Responsibilities:
This position will be part of the Executive Committee and will be reporting to the Hotel Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and manage the day to day operations of the Food & Beverage Division, ensuring all service standards are followed
- Drive innovative Food & Beverage promotions and new menus; creating a destination of choice for both hotel and external guests
- Lead and support all Food & Beverage department achieve their financial and operational targets
- Prepare annual budgets and administer it in a fiscally responsible manner
- Implement effective control of food, beverage, labour and operating expenses throughout the F&B division
- Assist in the preparation of the annual strategic plan and achieve the goals and targets therein
- Ensure the implementation of standards in guest service, constantly seeking ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits
- Oversee the selection, training and development of Colleagues to ensure timely recruitment and career growth
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Food & Beverage experience in a senior leadership role required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S.
: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Niveau de responsabilité
: Direction / Cadre
: Temps plein
: Horaire de jour
: 15 août 2018, 22:59:00
Numéro de l'emploi :