1. Ability to speak, read and understand the English language.
2. Physically able to perform assigned duties. Frequently required to lift up to 100 lbs.;
to walk, stoop, stand, climb ramps, ladders, stairs, and scaffolds. Continuously required to work with machinery.
3. Physically capable of handling food bins weighing up to 500 lbs.
4. Physically able to work in non-air conditioned or sub-zero environments.
5. Physically able to operate 4,000 lbs. fork truck and battery operated pallet jacks.
6. Hold a valid Texas Driver’s License (Class B CDL) with an acceptable driving
record as established by the district.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
260 days (12 month position)
$14.27/HS5/$1.00 differential for valid Class A CDL
Salary (based on verifiable job-related experience) as set by the Board of Trustees for the school year 2018-2019
1. Make daily deliveries of food bins, bulk condiments, paper and cleaning supplies to satellite kitchens.
2. Return empty food bins to the Production Center.
3. Schedule routine operating maintenance of vehicle.
4. Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and work area.
5. Observe applicable safety regulations and procedures within warehouse, receiving and shipping
areas which includes the wearing of safety belts.
6. Assist in pulling materials for issue to Food Production Center and satellite customers.
7. Assist in receiving incoming materials.
8. Assist in moving/storage of materials in proper area (dry warehouse/chill/freezer).
9. Support the Food Service Department with regular and reliable attendance.
10. Perform other duties assigned by the Warehouse Manager and Food Service Director.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Applications taken year round
Applying for this posting places your name in a pool of applicants who wish to be considered for this position as it becomes available
Applications will be reviewed
Not all applicants will be interviewed
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.