El Segundo,California,United States 9AHEP3
Boeing Finance organization has an exciting opportunity for a mid-level (level 3 Financial Analyst. This position will be located in El Segundo, California.
- Supports development, integration and analysis of resource forecasts and Estimates at Completion (EACs) for various satellite contracts and programs.
- Develops performance reports and integration of variance analyses and provides clear, concise understanding of operational and financial performance to senior management.
- Develops, reviews, analyzes and maintains cost and/or schedule performance measurement baselines, including earned value, and communicates cost and/or schedule trends, and assesses range of opportunities and risk.
- Provides expertise to troubleshoot process and tool issues, determines root cause and recommends solutions.
- Works directly with Program IPTS to manage a program baseline and implement Earned Value Management.
- Supports monthly Forecast analysis and Customer deliverables.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active).
This position requires successful completion of a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) by the federal government within the past 6 years.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
- Experience working with Earn Value Management (EVM) and financial budgeting and control.
- Current hands-on experience using Microsoft Office Products like Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with COGNOS, COBRA, EAC and other accounting systems containing historical cost data actuals.
- Experience with inventory management and material [requirements] planning systems.
- Experience with program scheduling.
- Experience with Financial Planning Process and Tools.
- Experience with Supplier Integration.
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
No CFO Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company