Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Learning & Organizational Development Specialist acts as both an internal consultant and system administrator, primarily supporting the Talent Management center of excellence. The selected candidate will work as part of a dynamic L&OD team to build, align, integrate, and execute programs and processes in support of our talent management strategy (performance management, succession planning, talent reviews, and development planning) .
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Talent Management Support:
1. Assists in the design, development, communication, change management, implementation and data collection/analysis of organizational Talent Management efforts. Helps to build leadership, management and employee capabilities in engaging talent effectively; this includes focusing on Talent Management (i.e., performance management, succession planning, talent reviews, etc.) philosophy, processes, systems and support tools/resources.
2. Support the L&OD team and the various business units in determining their current approaches to performance management, identifying potentially new, business-owned approaches for performance management and partnering with the IT team to translate those needs and requirements into system configurations and workflows.
3. Contributes to various L&OD projects, programs, initiatives, and interventions by gathering/summarizing data, preparing for meetings and interventions, helping develop tools and resources, creating and monitoring project plans, and conducting best practices research.
4. Partners with other L&OD team members and HR Business Partners to support the design and delivery of leadership development programs, organizational development initiatives, talent development, and career development programs, and team interventions.
TalentHub (talent management system) Administration:
- Leads the HR/L&OD testing and implementation, in partnership with IT and external support, of the talent management system to identify and solve problems, and assists in the development of processes, support resources and training to support implementation.
- Administers the planning and running of the various TalentHub annual performance management plans/forms, and assists in the development of organizational communications and tools to help users perform Talent Management-related tasks in TalentHub.
- Runs system reports to monitor system usage/compliance and shares that information with HRBPs and Leaders as needed to enable continued focus on organizational performance management
- Interacts directly with system users at all levels in the organization to resolve TalentHub issues that have been escalated beyond the Help Desk.
- Develops TalentHub-related training content and materials, and may deliver elements of content with guidance and feedback from others
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Organization Development or related field is required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience with some knowledge of / exposure to one or more core L&OD areas such as talent management, performance management, change management or organization development.
- Prior experience administering talent management systems; prior experience administering SumTotal or TalentHub talent management systems preferred
- Current knowledge of industry-wide Talent Management philosophies, methodologies, processes and trends, as well as the ability to efficiently research the same and translate it into practical recommended solutions
- Detail oriented, experience in project management with strong time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and prioritize demands in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with some direction from senior colleagues
- Can effectively cope with change and can shift gears comfortably
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation/training skills in 1:1 settings, small group settings and larger training/presentation settings)
- Training delivery, group/team facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong client focus and results orientation
- Problem Solving
- Presentation Skills
- Written Communications
- Drive for Results
- Comfort Around Higher Management
- Organizational Agility
- Functional / Technical skills
- Dealing with ambiguity
Director, Talent Management
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.