The Dog Wizard is a dog training franchise that has been in business for 15 years. It's not Magic, It's Dog Training done right. We pride ourselves on customer service, delivering excellent standard of care in training and the integrity of the people.
The Dog Wizard Frankfort offers Board & Trains, Private Lessons and Classes.
We are seeking a qualified candidate that is career minded. We love people that are willing to put in the work from the ground up. We love problem solvers and not just problem identifiers. We love upbeat motivated individuals to add to our already amazing team.
- Achieve a career that makes a difference in the lives of your customers. Company willing to provide paid training for the right individuals.
- Experience in Behavior Modification is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of the dog training business is a plus but certainly not required. Biggest factor is positive and upbeat ATTITUDE as well as willingness to learn.
- Desire to learn and willingness to adapt
- Leadership skills that will help our team grow and excel.
- Excellent communication skills to aid in sales and team development.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Work with The Dog Wizard team to implement training to standard.
- Identifying issues and problem solving to address challenges swiftly.
- Execute sold training including all training programs that are oﬀered and available at The Dog Wizard. Including group classes, private lessons and board and train services.
- Update clients on progress of training through phone, email and daily updates on social media.
- Provide Lifetime Graduate Support to existing clients and future clients through Graduate Support Group held one time per week or evaluate additional needs as becomes necessary.
- Communicate with the team eﬀectively about training needs of the dogs, concerns and any and all medical concerns the moment you notice something might be wrong.
- The Dog Wizard training ranges form basic obedience to behavior modification too aggressive or highly reactive dogs.
- Experience is a plus.
- Online Training must be completed before hands on training starts.
- 5 weeks of hands on and online training.
- Salary: TBD once Experience is evaluated.
- Benefits: TBD once experience is evaluated.
- Job Types: Full Time. (45 hours a week)
- Company willing to provide paid training
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Professional Dog Training: 2 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person