(Must have Commercial Real Estate Experience)
The Tenant Services Coordinator is primarily responsible for assisting the property management team to maintain positive tenant relations and to help perform administrative functions in the Property Management office. This includes developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the tenants and being accountable to management for ensuring issues and needs are responded to and resolved by the appropriate individual, department or service. This position will also have responsibility for general administrative functions as they pertain to tenants and the operation of the building.
- Act as the first point of contact for tenant requests, service calls and issues.
- Demonstrate positive customer service on a consistent basis, portraying a professional, courteous and problem solving attitude in all interactions.
- Coordinate and schedule all tenant move jobs and any after-hours requests.
- Prepare tenant service billing for input into MRI.
§ Prepare supporting documentation and tenant statements and distribute to tenants.
- Ensure that tenant and vendor Certificates of Insurance are valid, all additional insured entities are correct as well as coverage types and amounts as specified in lease or contract documents.
- Support the Property Management team with general administrative tasks including answering phones, filing, front desk duties, mail coordination, reporting as well as additional assignments/projects as requested
- Manage the work order system. Monitor work orders to ensure timely acceptance by the maintenance team; partner with vendors as appropriate on day to day issues and escalate more serious issues immediately; and follow up on/close out work orders timely.
§ Process incoming A/P invoices.
- Track contract engineering billings and tie out billed overtime with approved overtime requests.
- Participate in monthly reporting process by tracking service calls and preparing reports.
§ Ability to comprehend and administer various real estate related contracts.
· 4-year college degree preferred.
· Minimum 1 year of customer service and administrative experience.
· Property management experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive self-starter with a willingness to learn and a passion for working in commercial real estate.
· Competent in use of computer and Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook. Prior AVID and MRI experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with internal and external clients to achieve business results through teamwork.
- Ability to use best judgement to problem solve and/or elevate concerns appropriately.
- Desire and ability to successfully work within a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Real Estate Commercial : 1 year
Required work authorization: