RYDER is now hiring FULL Time NON-CDL EXPERIENCED MULTI STOP Delivery Drivers in Richmond, CA
BOX TRUCK EXP REQUIRED
To apply for this position please Click "Apply Now"
Also accepting walk in interviews
Tuesday - Thursday 6/26-6/28
3463 Collins Ave., San Pablo Ca
Ask for Aaron or Gus!
About the Position:
- Monday - Friday work schedule
- Hourly pay at $19.50/hr - OT after 8 hours and Double Time after 12 hours
- $3000.00 sign on bonus
- 10-14 hours a day and $1200-$1400 a week!
- Weekly Pay & Dedicated Routes!
- Dispatch time: 5AM
- Typical schedule: Monday-Friday
- 40% DRIVING AND 60% DELIVERING
- Equipment: New or Well maintained 16', 24' or 26' Straight truck w/reefer
- Multistop Delivery of beverages to restaurants and stores.
- Touch Freight: Delivering product by case into delivery points utilizing dolly and pallet jack.
- Preferred Experience: Multi-stop and/or Beverage/Dairy/Water or meat delivery experience highly desired.
- Must meet our Minimum hiring requirements as outlined below.
As a driver
, you're important everywhere you go. Businesses and customers are excited to see you. You help companies get their products to the people who need them. And when you drive a Ryder Truck, you play an important part in keeping the economy moving. People around the world rely on you everyday to keep their businesses running smoothly. Ryder drivers earn excellent money, get paid weekly and enjoy a great benefits package which includes medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance, 401(k), discount employee stock purchase program, credit union and much more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply today.
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Minimum of 12 months of verifiable driving experience
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a vehicle within and requires compliance with safety regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
- Maintaining accurate records Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned