Patient Care Coordination
Remote Patient Care Coordinator
PainTheory is looking for a part-time Remote Patient Care Coordinator to join our team in Denver,
Colorado! The primary objective of the Patient Care Coordinator Intern will be to contact patients and concierge them through the process of scheduling with one of our partner clinics. The position will start off part-time and transition into full-time, with the ability to work from home consistent (though being able to come to Denver is a plus).
WHAT IS PAINTHEORY
PainTheory is building an exclusive network of the Nation's top medical specialists, offering patients a more compassionate, comfortable, and informative experience for finding, researching, and receiving minimally invasive care.
For clinics, PainTheory offers a turnkey marketing platform that leverages patient education and digital marketing to educate and qualify new patients. For patients, PainTheory offers educational videos, real-time eligibility quizzes, and free phone consultations to help patients learn about minimally-invasive treatment options.
APPLIED CONCEPTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic pain, vertebral compression fractures, and uterine fibroids with minimally invasive procedures.
- Key concepts in interventional pain and interventional radiology.
Care Coordination Experience
- Using care algorithms to match patients with appropriate specialists.
- Triaging and responding to patient questions via phone and online chat.
- Loading new patients into a customer relationship management tool.
- Coordinating with clinic liaisons to ensure adequate patient follow-up.
- High-school graduate.
- 1 year of clinical experience or medical training as an RN, EMT, CNA, or MA.
Required Competencies, Skills, and Abilities
- Willingness to learn and have fun!
- Dependable schedule.
- Strong customer service capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically in complex situations.
- Positive mindset.
- Take advantage of an opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup.
- Accept true ownership in implementing and improving a patient coordination system.
- Earn $20/hr for 10-15 hours per week initially with the implication of future full-time work.
- Start Date: Start date is flexible, between 6/4/2020 - 6/20/2020.
- Location: The internship will be 100% virtual until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. If restrictions are lifted, there will be occasional in-person meetings, but the majority of work will be conducted virtually.
If you’re looking for an exciting new role at a fast-paced startup with the flexibility to work from home, drop us an application! We’d love to chat.
CEO | PainTheory
PainTheory Clinic Value Prop: https://youtu.be/bdcL3wpvg6I
PainTheory Clinic Highlight Reel: https://youtu.be/luJEnWEsE7o
PainTheory Patient Value Prop: https://youtu.be/6Ij7TpWkCSk
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Working in a healthcare or medical practice: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Denver, CO 80212 (Preferred)
- How experienced / comfortable are you with talking to prospective patients about healthcare or medical issues over the phone?
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19