Full-timeEstimated: $100,000 - $140,000 a year
Full Job Description
This is a remote position.
The role of a Senior Software Engineer will directly impact the next generation environment health and safety (EHS) platform we’re building at Dakota. This role will help design and build an exceptional next generation platform for our customers and lay the foundation for the technical future.
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products
- Be part of the team creating a remarkable development process and engineering culture
- Work within the engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers'
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations