JOB TITLE :
SPECIALIST, STAFFING & OPERATIONS
REPORTS TO :
POSITION SUMMARY Executes FlexStaff staffing strategy for assigned areas to ensure client needs are met. Receives and fulfills staffing requests for assigned areas throughout Northwell Health. Collaborates with clinical leaders to manage and align employee resources against open requisitions.
1. Executes staffing strategies for assigned areas to ensure service expectations are met.
2. Works closely with manager to market contingent staffing services to potential clients. Reviews and approves applicants’ against staffing needs including geographic, specialty, work assignment schedules, etc.
3. Collaborates with leadership to overcome obstacles to hiring strategy and mentors and develops staff on best practices.
4. Initiates and promotes process improvement opportunities, as necessary. Measures and reports on results against key metrics including Fill Ratio, # of hires, Quality Assurance scores, etc. and reports on metrics to management.
5. May collaborates with myTIME Kronos team, HR Technology and FlexStaff leadership to promote the development, implementation and continuous improvement of technology.
6. Facilitates FlexStaff orientation for new moonlighters and ClinaCORE employees.
7. Ensures compliance standards are met.
8. Recruits candidates for assigned area of responsibility, as needed.
9. Performs related duties, as required.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS • Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, required.
- Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible recruitment experience, required, in a large, high volume environment, preferred.
- Knowledge of all applicable health system, New York State and Federal employment regulations, required.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, Outlook and applicant tracking applications experience, required.
- Strong verbal, written and customer service skills, required.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task, required.