Do you like the idea of being part of a rapidly growing capability within Koch Business Solutions? We are seeking an Organizational Change Management Lead
to focus on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, and organization structures. You will play a key role in minimizing project transition disruption and increasing employee adoption and usage. This role will help create and implement change management strategies and plans, help coach business leaders to help them fulfill the role of change sponsor, and will support project teams in integrating change management activities in to their project plans.
This position is flexible on location; however, our preference is Wichita, Atlanta, Chicago, Kansas City, or Dallas.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop and lead organizational change management strategies and plans in support of Koch’s modernization initiatives.
- Drive profitable change through end user adoption of common business practices and processes.
- Identify leadership and user alignment gaps, potentials risks and issues and effectively preparing the organization to mitigate risks.
- Establish organizational design models and establishment of profitable governance models and change networks.
- Design and develop communication plans/deliverables, ensuring messaging and execution are consistent with organization’s vision and principles.
What You Will Need:
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools with the ability to flex within an approach.
- Experience producing organization wide communications and developing change strategies.
- A minimum of 8 years experience leading large scale organizational change efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR a minimum of 10 years organizational change management experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Previous experience working with remote teams
- 12+ years experience in managing large global enterprise deployments/transformation initiatives
- Master’s degree in organizational development, industrial psychology, psychology, business management, or human resources preferred.
Want to learn more about KBS?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.