MegaWrap inc. is a service company that provides shrinkwrap enclosures with outside of the box thinking for anyone who is trying to find environmental/weather protection. No matter the shape or size, while focusing on providing mega excellent customer satisfaction.
Our office is located in Tacoma, WA. However, our job site locations are usually in the greater Seattle area. Some travel may be required. Sites currently include: Seattle, Bellevue, and Everett.
We work off of scaffolding to wrap plastic sheeting around and shrink it with torches along with strap and tape. Our workers are exposed to all weather conditions and heights.
Please look up our website Megawrapinc.com for a better idea of what we do as a company! We have some great pictures to better help visually understand as to what the Shrinkwrapper position consists of.
What we are looking for:
-Ability to lift 50lbs-100lbs
-Ability to work on heights (Roofs, Scaffold, Ariel Lifts, High Ladders, etc.)
-Ability to work well with others or independently in a team environment
-Punctuality and on-time attendance IS A MUST!
-Have a reliable transportation
-Have a valid driver's license
Where are we located:
To schedule a interview please contact us through the information provided below:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education