At Reveneer we're experts at designing, building and managing inside-sales operations that transform how businesses sell. Companies of all sizes, from newly minted startups to Fortune500 companies choose Reveneer because we have a blueprint that works.
We have one mission - to deliver success for every company we work for, and we believe there is only one true measure of success in Sales, and that's conversion to revenue.
Why work at Reveneer?
We are passionate about attracting and retaining the type of people who are proud and enthusiastic about doing amazing work! We share a singular focus; building a great company with a great team! We are a collaborative sales office, that can get noisy at times, offering a unique open concept environment that creates a fun and engaging, yet competitive culture in a high volume sales operation.
About the Job:
Reveneer is unlike any other business. Each Reveneer team acts as an extension of our customers own sales team. You will work in your customers CRM to create thousands of new leads per month, contact decision makers and can handle every step in the sales process from the first call, to product demos, to qualification and closing.
This is an entry-level position perfect for someone just starting out, or still early in their sales career who is hungry, and ambitious with high energy. No experience, No Problem - our training program is designed for success!
Key Selection Criteria:
- Research and pre-qualify leads by understanding the product requirements for prospective organizations to build your pipeline
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers to speak with;
- Call prospects to engage in conversations designed to discover sales opportunities (60-80 dials /day on average)
- Gain commitments and schedule a brief web-based product demo/meeting or another call to action
- Work closely and collaboratively with your Customers Account Executives
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual and team goals
- Diligently log all activity in the salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years work experience (This is an Entry Level Position)
- A strong desire to be in a fast-paced, team-oriented sales environment
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely; in person and on the phone
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- Highly self-motivated, disciplined and driven
- High energy, enthusiastic and engaging personality, competitive, strong work ethic
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies.
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Strong web and computer skills: MS Office, Familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
We have one of the best ratings on Glassdoor, check it out for your self! Reveneer is the best place to start your Sales Career!
Base + Variable Bonus; Comprehensive Benefits
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO AGENCIES