Full-timeEstimated: $68,000 - $90,000 a year
- Communication skills
- Outside sales
- Driver's License
Full Job Description
To delight the customer with heroic customer service while being a growth partner for the organization by meeting and exceeding sales goals and individual performance objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proactively seek out new customers through networking groups, trade shows, client relationships, etc.
- Provide customers with security, life safety, access, video and lifestyle solutions based on needs analysis.
- Maintain communication with existing customer base and keep them apprised of new products and services.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the features and benefits related to all relevant product offerings and services.
- Educate/train customers on the use of existing and newly installed systems.
- Use existing CRM tools to track and process sales related transactions including required contractual and internal job-related documentation.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals as set by management.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-centric work environment.
- In-home and industry sales experience preferred.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- Must have valid driver’s license and insured vehicle that can be driven locally for business appointments.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings as necessary.
Robust benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time