We are looking for an experiencedtax preparer with the following characteristics:
- Knowledgeable and experienced in preparation of 1040, Schedule A, Schedule C, Schedule D, Schedule E, State of Michigan returns, etc. Let us know if you also have experience in preparation of Corporate, Partnership, or Trust returns.
- Must be personable, ethical and able to convey confidence.
- Experience with Drake software a plus, but not necessary.
- Must be willing to take a compatibility test (hiring based on results).
We provide all required CPE for our employees. We also reimburse for Test Fees/PTIN Renewal.
Software training provided, so you're ready to go when tax season comes.
This is a seasonal, commissioned position. We offer flexible scheduling.
We have offices in Benton Harbor, Jenison, Grand Rapids, Kentwood, Holland and Grand Haven. If you're interested in joining a fun, hardworking group of professionals, please send us your resume. We'd love to talk to you.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Job Types: Temporary, Commission
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tax Preparation: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma