Keno Kozie Associates is a leading, national IT solutions provider specializing in solutions and support tailored to the legal industry. We are actively seeking Professionals to join our Engineering team in our Chicago office.
- You will be exposed to a variety of technologies and mentored by professionals in the field.
- As we continue to grow, opportunities arise for career advancement and development of technical skills.
- Full-array of benefits: Profit Sharing, Medical, Matching 401K, Employee Assistance Programs, Life, Disability, and voluntary vision and dental available.
T*he Network Engineer *will be responsible for providing a high level of technical support for both maintenance, trouble shooting and participation in network implementations in numerous client environments. The position provides exposure to a wide range of technologies and offers many challenging opportunities to help grow your career.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot various desktop/server software applications and hardware solutions
- Assist clients with a wide array of network and application issues
- Provide both on-site and remote support. Participate in regular on-site assignments at client offices.
- Assist with network implementations and projects
- Resolve ticket escalations
- Build standard Windows desktop which includes, but not limited to Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and client specific applications
- Windows server administration and Active Directory configuration
- Exceptional problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience with installing/supporting Windows Server, Windows, and MS Office, Office 365
- Strong Network Administration and Active Directory skills
- Exposure to various backup and antivirus solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MCSE or related technical certification is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- Prior expertise with a few of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange and/or Office 365
- SQL Server
- Citrix and/or Microsoft Terminal Server
- Firewalls, routers and switches (Cisco, SonicWALL, Meraki, Extreme, Dell, HP)
- Virtualization (VMware, VMware View, Hyper-V)
- SAN (Compellent, Dell EqualLogic, EMC, etc.)
- Desktop imaging and deployment technologies
- Document Management (e. iManage, Open Text DM, WorldDox, NetDocuments
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and be located in the Chicago area to be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Networking: 3 years (Required)
- Switching: 3 years (Required)
- Servers: 3 years (Preferred)
- VMw: 1 year (Required)