Front desk receptionist with good computer and communication skills.
Assist with patient scheduling, EMR (patient chart) data entry work, obtain insurance authorizations and verifications and other related tasks. Must be personable-people friendly, detail oriented, quick learner, independent, and have great customer service skills.
Able to maintain confidentiality and adhere to ethical standards. Someone who can multi task in a fast paced office.
Serious professional candidates only for long term position.
Must be Bilingual in English/Spanish
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
We have installed barriers, and provide hand sanitizers.
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma