The IT Project and Change Manager position is primarily responsible for developing the project plan, coordinating action items and communicating project status for enterprise-wide implementation. This position also responsible to manage change management process including the Change Advisory Board and ensuring that changes are accurately logged, reviewed and approved while enforcing the processes and procedures that govern IT change control. This position has no direct reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan all phases of the assigned IT projects
- Provide guidance to client and contractor resources personnel in support of IT project
- Define and document the objectives for the project, budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities, and terms of reference for project teams
- Develop and maintain project plans, including work breakdown structures, timelines, resource plans, training plans and any other project related plans
- Provide options analysis, expert advice and recommendations to support effective departmental decision making
- Ensure project close-out and wrap-up activities are performed and documented according to generally acceptable project standards
- Ensure optimum resource allocation for project completion
- Other duties as assigned
- Manage and coordinate all activities necessary to control, track and audit changes in the environment
- Chair the Change Advisory Board. Conduct regularly scheduled and emergency meetings.
- Conduct change impact and readiness assessments, monitor and evaluate effectiveness of all change activities.
- Establish KPIs and measure effectiveness. Provide reporting to management
- Act as the point of reference for questions, problems, suggestions about the change management system; make adjustments as needed to the system.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, mathematical, statistical, financial discipline or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management
- Experience with ITIL Change Management
- Understanding of Information Technology operations, infrastructure, and application management processes
- Familiarity with Server, Virtualization, Communications and other Infrastructure hardware and applications knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry related software programs
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment, maintain confidentiality, and act in a diplomatic manner
- Ability to communicate effectively amongst IT technical teams, IT leadership and business stakeholders
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- A decisive individual who possesses a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation, and detail oriented perspective
- Strong business acumen and communication (oral & written) skills
- A strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
- ITILv3 Foundations (or higher) certification
- PMI Certification
- Experience with Service Management tool sets – ServiceNow is a plus
- Experience with SOX and PCI compliance as it relates to Change Management
Includes a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues.
Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. EOE. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
EnvisionRxOptions is committed to maintaining a productive, drug-free workplace that keeps employees and customers safe from harm.