The Risk Management Services Department at the University of North Texas is seeking to hire a Non-Student Help - Hourly to join our team.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
Program for Minors:
- Providing administrative/clerical support for the insurance and claims management section of risk management services, specifically for Programs for Minors and processing motor vehicle reports used for approving UNT drivers and recording UNT Van training.
UNT Driver Approvals:
- Background Checks - Validates need for annual background checks for program staff/volunteers. When applicable, creates new users using third party software. Validates and reports on background check status, resending links until all have been successfully tracked and resolved. Records results and submits reports to internal stakeholders. Creates documentation used for Inter Departmental Transfer payments.
- Awareness Training - Validates need for awareness training for program staff/volunteers. When applicable, creates new users using third party software. Validates training progress through completion. Records results and submits reports to internal stakeholders. Creates documentation used for Inter Departmental Transfer payments.
- State reporting - When applicable, prepares Campus Program for Minors reporting form for signature and transmission to State of Texas.
- Processes requests for driver approval by entering information into Department of Public Services website and evaluates results. Prepares exception emails for Director's signature and approval. Records driver status and van training into database.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
The successful candidate will possess a High School diploma or GED equivalent and three years of general office or clerical experience.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with emphasis on Outlook and Excel (basic to intermediate level, skilled with pivot tables, VLookups and ability to sort/filter data.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Keen focus on details and strong organizational skills.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume with their online application.
Is this a security sensitive position?
Driving a University Vehicle?
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled