The Branch Manager position is responsible for overseeing the operation of the office. This includes compiling Client information, analyzing Client needs, touring Client sites and developing business relationships.
The Branch Manager is responsible for determining the best course of action for the internal staff in regards to scheduling, training and development, problem resolutions, performance reviews, coaching and progressive discipline up to and including termination. The Branch Manager will recruit and make discretionary hiring decisions. They will also be responsible for the adherence to state and federal law and Masterson Staffing Solutions Standard Operating Procedure.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage, train and coach the office staff in all aspects of their job.
- Manage Application Process and audit completed applications for accuracy and adherence to state and federal law and Masterson Staffing Solutions Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage and audit Temporary Employee personnel records through complete and accurate documentation.
- Develop a recruiting program for Temp to Hire and skilled positions.
- Manage order board to ensure that all orders are filled.
- Create Pre-Placement packets including Client requirements, drug screen, background check, reference check, orientation program, safety training, harassment and discrimination training and awareness in accordance with state and federal law and Client and Masterson Staffing Solutions Standard Operating Procedures.
- Audit completed Pre-Placement paperwork for accuracy and adherence to state and federal law and Masterson Staffing Solutions Standard Operating Procedures.
- Audit quality of placements.
- Manage the delegation of tasks to office staff to ensure superior customer service and satisfaction and adherence to Masterson Staffing Solutions Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage Opening and Closing notes to ensure thorough follow up and documentation.
- Audit all worker’s compensation claims paperwork and documentation.
- Complete all necessary paperwork for all workers’ compensation claims and submit to the Worker’s Compensation Claims Manager.
- Follow up on all workers’ compensation claims including investigations, communication with Affected Employee and Worker’s Compensation Claims Manager.
- Manage appearance of office to promote professional atmosphere.
- Facilitate the Client Handoff Process to obtain Client-specific requirements.
- Represent Masterson Staffing Solutions at various Client functions.
- Market qualified candidates to Clients.
- Communicate with Client to build rapport, take orders, provide status reports and resolve conflicts.
- Perform weekly performance calls to monitor Client satisfaction.
- Manage, update and audit Client records through complete and accurate documentation.
- Manage all conflict resolution with office staff, Temporary Employees and Clients.
- Provide continuous training for office staff and communicate with Operations Development Managers to provide additional training as needed.
- Maintain management file on all office staff including performance reviews, progressive discipline and personal time off requests.
- Manage office staff schedule ensuring office hours and all check-ins are covered.
- Conduct 90 day and yearly performance reviews on office staff.
- Manage and approve office staff timecards.
- Make discretionary decisions regarding coaching, counseling or progressive discipline of office staff.
- Schedule and facilitate regular internal staff meetings.
- Communicate with corporate and IT regarding maintenance of the office, including ordering supplies and maintenance of office technology.
- Send Daily Report for Managers to Vice President, Operations Managers, District Sales Manager and Area Manager.
- Participate in management meetings to ensure goals are being met and Standard Operating Procedures are being adhered to.
- Report any and all notifications of alleged harassment and/or discrimination immediately to the Area Manager. This includes claims of harassment/discriminations, complaints of supervisors/co-workers, complaints of atmosphere at job site, and any and all general complaints about the job or people on the job.
- Communicate with Masterson Staffing Solutions executive-level management on all Client-related issues, OSHA or ISO audits, employment law concerns and requests for information from outside sources.
- Any other duties as assigned by Management.
Secondary Job Functions
- Make discretionary decisions on placement of candidates for each open order, ensuring all orders are filled on a daily basis.
- Administer Pre-Placement paperwork regarding any client requirements, drug screens, background check, reference checks, orientation programs, safety training, harassment and discrimination training and awareness in accordance with state and federal law and Client and Masterson Staffing Solutions Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage and update personnel records through complete and accurate documentation.
- Update the Order Board with new orders from Client.
- Attend check-ins and/or perform Got There Calls to monitor Client satisfaction and quality.
- Monitor attendance and performance daily and administer appropriate coaching or disciplinary action when necessary in accordance with Masterson Staffing Solutions Standard Operating Procedures.
- Collect and audit timecards and resolve any outstanding payroll problems.
- Complete daily Opening and Closing Notes to ensure thorough follow up and documentation.
- Distribute paychecks on payday.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Customer service ability, goal orientation, time management and the ability to multi-task.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills required to develop appropriate rapport with client companies, associate employees and internal staff.
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proper grammar, spelling and punctuation to prepare professional documents and other correspondence.
- Minimum of 2 years Management experience required.
- Must have the flexibility to work a schedule dictated by Client needs.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and respond in a professional way to stress.
Job Type: Full-time
Monday - Friday 7:30am-5:00pm flexibility with schedule needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year