We are seeking an experienced recruiter to join our growing team! Local Motion of Boston is a full service transportation company that services clientele in and around the Boston area!
Job Description: Recruiting Coordinator
Classification: Full Time, Non – Exempt (Hourly)
Salary Range: $20.00-$22.00/hr
The recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings for both company locations.
- Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates for Newton and Braintree locations.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages internal job postings and the job transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements).
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
- Business Acumen.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- Relationship Management.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position; days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- At least two years of prior recruiting experience, preferably in the transportation industry.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Applicant Tracking/Screening
- Pre Hire Assessments
- HRIS experience.
- Software Systems
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates can apply via this ad or fax your resume to 781-394-4696 .You may also come into our Braintree MA location to apply, 66B Rocsam Park Road, Braintree MA 02184.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: