The Client is a private label and cosmetic contract manufacturer serving the personal care (skin and color cosmetic) industry. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, hard-working, consultative Director of Sales who is interested in developing business in the cosmetic industry working in Corona, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement sales programs, plans, and policies.
- Assist/Support the V.P. of Sales
- Quickly build rapport in order to develop relationships and credibility with customers.
- Introduce and position products and services to new prospects in order to generate solid new business leads.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid knowledge to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain detailed notes and customer profiles.
- Maintain a positive, professional manner and attitude in all business dealings.
- Track and be up to date on all account activities and prepare monthly plans on your accounts to improve negatively performing accounts and also increase positive performing accounts.
- Plan and execute business show appearances.
- Explore and grow client account list, deal with incoming leads, and end sales.
- Meet and/or exceed the assigned sales goals and KPI's assigned by management.
- 5 - 8+ years sales experience, outside & inside sales representative
- Must have a current portfolio with a minimum of $3mm to $5mm in Sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to interact effectively with Senior Executives
- Able to manage effectively a cross-functioning team
- Experience in developing sales and strategies and performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Able to work under pressure and close deadlines
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and CRM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $175,000.00 /year
- Inside Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)