One of the top and fastest growing RV Company’s is looking for a reliable and precise Eastern Region Director of Human Resources to provide leadership and guidance to the organization’s store operators and staff. This position will cover multi-locations in several different states on the East Coast.
*We are looking for someone who has previous experience covering multi-locations and states as an HR Director.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention and identifies ways to support this mission as a strategic operational partner.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Ability to communicate and create engagement across all levels of the workforce.
- Manages the employee satisfaction process to determine the organizational needs, employee views, and culture drivers of the organization.
- Builds collaborative relationships with the leadership across the organization to provide support and guidance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required;
- Automotive HR experience a PLUS
- Big Box Retail experience a PLUS
- At least five years of human resource management experience required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time. This position covers multiple states.
- Must have experience in covering multi-locations as a HR Director.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- retail human resource: 2 years (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 5 years (Preferred)
- Automotive Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible