Provides service and customer support during field visits or dispatches. Provides desk-side support to users, including laptop / mobile equipment delivery, use-instructions and troubleshooting (including cracked screen replacement). Handles on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks, sometimes using “remote hands” or “smart hands” techniques. Diagnoses errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions. Manages tickets in the enterprise service ticketing system; conforms to SLA requirements for ticket handling. Operates vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems. Follows all company’s filed procedures and protocols. Cooperates with technical team and share information across the organization. Comprehends customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings. Builds positive relationships with customers.
- 2 years of Android/Apple/iPad Cracked Screen Repair or user centric Windows IT support and / or IT help-desk experience
- Drivers license and clean driving record
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules, provide assistance on-call when necessary
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification
- Committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced SLA driven environment
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Basic to intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Project, and Excel, Adobe Acrobat
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications.
- Candidate must possess a US “Public Trust” clearance, Secret (or higher) clearance, or be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Certification in Mobile Device Repair (e.g, ADRSE, Comp TIA or equivalent)
- Experience with Deltek time and expense systems
- ITIL® Intermediate Level Certification
- Familiarity with GSA environment and administrative processesw
- Windows, UNIX, and / or Linux server / system administration knowledge / experience
- Working knowledge of VPN and Citrix for remote access
- Working knowledge of images and imaging desktops and laptops
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group policies, and networking
- Experience with supporting BlackBerry or other mobile devices
- Experience supporting both Microsoft Office Suite 201x and Microsoft Outlook 201x
- Experience supporting and maintaining user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting server and network issues
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- mobile device repair: 2 years