At Skylark, we inspire freedom, hope, and joy in our elders and those who love them. Since 2006, Skylark has been the leader of adult day care and home care in Atlanta and Georgia. Our adult day care centers serve primarily seniors with health-related care needs where they meet new friends, engage in activities, participate in field trips, and receive quality nursing care. With our home care services, we serve clients in their homes to help with companionship and personal care needs.
We seek part-time registered nurses to nursing services at Skylark Senior Care. This is a great position for RNs looking for additional work between shifts, during school hours, or additional work for PRN nurses.
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Ability to provide excellent nursing services
- Ability to supervise nursing services
- Conducting nursing assessments and evaluations
- Provide basic skilled nursing services
- Address participant healthcare needs
- Document all services rendered to participants
- Meet with participants and their families in the center and in their homes
- Inspire freedom, hope, and joy in the lives of our members and their families
- Provide excellent nursing services to members
- Supervise nursing services
- Assist with member care as needed.
- Current State of Georgia RN License
- CPR Certification
- Submit to Background Checks