Newark Community Health Centers, Inc., FQHC (Level III PCMH), is a multi-cultural community health and social services organization dedicated to meeting the primary health care needs of the medically underserved in the greater Newark area. Join us as we expand our services.
We are recruiting for a Obstetrician-Gynecologist (OB-GYN) who will provide women’s health services according to the guidelines established by the American College of OB/GYN (ACOG) and NCHC policies.
Education and Experience:
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy with a valid NJ license to practice medicine, NJ CDS and federal DEA and NPI.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified physician.
- Must have current NJ Medical License, DEA, CDS and BLS.
- Student loan forgiveness available through the NJS Loan Redemption Program.
- We cover malpractice 100% and no deliveries required.
- We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package that include: Medical, Prescription, Dental, generous paid time off, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newark, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- NJ license to practice medicine (Required)
- Board Eligible/Certified (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations