$85,000-100,000 + Healthcare and PTO
San Diego, CA
Our San Diego startup is in an exciting stage:
We are building the next great technology company focused on revolutionizing the $700+ billion home services industry, and we need world-class talent to help achieve that vision. We are the #1 rated app in our industry and our mission is clear: to get our customers to a better life.
We are looking for genuinely caring, curious, tenacious team players with strong communication skills who are excited to be a part of a rapidly growing start up.
As a Enrollment Specialist at Housecall Pro, your curiosity, persistence and communication skills will help set our Pros on a path to a better life. What we want is intelligence, empathy and a profound desire to help our customers and our employees to thrive. If you’re smart, driven, talented, and passionate about transforming the world of service businesses, then we want to hear from you!
Who You Are
- A naturally curious, driven and dynamic team player with “hunter” mentality
- Initiative, initiative, initiative
- Humble and eager to learn
- Proven track record as a top sales closer
- 2++ years of professional sales experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- SaaS sales experience
- BA Degree
- Knowledge of home service professionals
- Phone sales experience including web demo presentations
Don't quite meet the above requirements? Consider applying for our Sales Development Representative role. We believe in promoting from within. Most of our Enrollment Specialist are promoted from the Sales Development position!
Why Housecall Pro?
We’ve got big goals :
Our goal is to build a $10 billion+ company
We’ve got a great opportunity :
We are tackling the last, large market ($700b+) untouched by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
We help people :
We save our service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their end-customers.
Take our word for it:
- Company wide “wind downs” with food, fun and games.
- Competitive compensation.
- Supplemental Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Generous Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed paid time off.
- San Diego is an idyllic place to live; our office is minutes away from hiking/biking trails, and the surf. Our office is centrally located to bars/restaurants in the UTC area.
“I love working at HouseCall Pro because I get to do my daily work with passion, alongside others who feel the exact same. The environment is a perfect blend of positive energy, excitement and ambition. It's the perfect place if you're looking for a challenge in your career, high emotional and financial reward and a place where you can have FUN each step of the way.”
“Working for HouseCall Pro is an privilege. I love coming to work each day. All of the people I work with are genuinely caring, honest, hard-working, and ambitious individuals. I've never seen so much integrity across such a large group of people.”
Housecall Pro is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.