This position reports to the Senior Director, FP&A
Technology & Manufacturing. Performs financial analysis
and provides decision support to assist management with
driving performance and achieving business objectives
and financial success. This position will provide
relevant, accurate, timely, and actionable information
which helps in managing multiple business units and
regions. Works closely with Vice President of FP&A,
Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis, Regional Vice
President, Senior Regional Managers, Regional Managers,
and the Operational Accounting team.
- Analysis and reporting of the segment for region sales
trends (and the factors that are impacting it).
- Identify and develop key business metrics to assist
- Review business unit performance against contracts.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis to segment or
regional leaders as requested or as determined
- Provide monthly analysis/production of field reporting
- Provide accurate journal entry and revenue and expense
- Insightful analysis of sales and margin trends that
can be utilized to drive business decisions.
- Preform accurate monthly account reconciliations on a
- Conduct weekly startup calls to minimize and meet
division’s soft startup expense goals
- Review and upload budget adjustments weekly
- Review and assist operation team with annual budget
preparation and goals
- Review and submit all new customer and business unit
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or comparable
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, and Access
- Public accounting experience a plus
- Hyperion experience a plus