We look for a couple of reliable and passionate teachers who can lead Kids Book Club and teach critical reading and writing.
- Chapter books & beautiful picture book discussion class (phonics instruction)
-Novel discussion classes for Elementary Students using critical reading workbooks, news articles, etc. Novels include Harry Potter, Wings of Fire, PAX, Wild Robot, A Long Walk to Water, Wrinkle in Time, Mary Poppins and etc.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred literature or humanities degree
- Previous teaching experience
- Punctual and strong work ethics
- Bright personality to lead fun lessons
Classes happen in the late afternoon or evenings around KST 6-10pm (Korean Standard Time, early morning in America) or in the KST morning (evening in Ameica) during summer or winter vacation.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $23.00 - $30.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
All services are provided online through zoom.
- write your available teaching schedule in KST (Korean Standard Time) and how long you can commit."
- Do you have a demo teaching or Self introduction video?
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote