Dean General Services LLC.
Job Title: Scheduler/Dispatch
Reports to/Supervisor: Human Resources Generalist
Purpose: The Scheduler role is to maintain trips in the service portals.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- control there master trip schedule
- Log into the transportation portal daily to select trips.
- Update EGNYTE with driver schedule daily by 6pm.
- Respond to all complaints in the service portal within 24 hours.
- Respond to all calls, text and emails in a timely manner.
- Communicate to clients any issue with trip delays
Experience working with transit a plus!
Must have a High School Diploma
At last 1-2 years of scheduling experience
Must be able to use a computer
Must be able to read, write and understand English
Must be able to pass a background check, CORI, fingerprint, and drug screening
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
We are committed to keeping our staff and clients safe during this time. We are following the CDC guidelines for safety.
- Scheduling: 2 years (Preferred)
- Lowell, MA 01852 (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift