Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career with a promising future? PEC Management, a Burger King Franchisee, is seeking an Assistant Managers and Shift Coordinators to join our team!
Competitive wages, great benefits, and most of all, establishing a rewarding career as a restaurant leader in the service industry. As the area’s largest operator of Burger King Restaurants, we offer multiple growth opportunities while emphasizing our family-owned company values. The responsibility of the Assistant Manager is to lead, develop, and support a customer- focused atmosphere while ensuring operational excellence in the restaurant. This includes:
· Assisting the GM in selection, guidance, training, and performance management of Team Members.
· Demonstrating the ability to lead a team in a fast paced work environment.
· Responsible management of restaurant’s P&L statement.
· Executing training and marketing programs.
· Demonstrate strong people skills including the ability to develop a team and delivering superior guest service.
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral),
· Open/flexible work availability
At PEC Management, we value a work-life balance and quality of life. We offer hourly positions at 40 hours per week, as well as salary positions at 45 hours. Based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance