Contact Tracer Dispatch Coordinator
Requisition Number: 031115
Artistry by LSQ LLC is a full-service, women-owned, minority-owned consulting firm providing strategic Human Resources Management and Staffing Services to our commercial and government clients. We mobilize the right people, with the right skills and technologies to help organizations improve their performance. Artistry by LSQ LLC is seeking Contact Tracer Dispatcher Coordinators to aide our commitment to excellence and innovative, flexible solutions for our clients.
Contact Tracer Dispatch Coordinators will play a key role in the nation's effort to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. ABL will hire, train and supervise a team of community contact tracing staff to aide the efforts to control the pandemic in a dedicated region. ABL will hire, train and supervise regionally focused Dispatch Coordinators to conduct a virtual needs check and connect at-risk COVID-19 positive patients and people in quarantine to community resources.
· Members of the Contact Tracing Call Team will complete a remote training based on a pre-set schedule.
· The Dispatch Coordinators will facilitate assignments to the Contact Tracers in their efforts to call every person diagnosed with COVID-19, gather their contacts, and proceed to call every contact in a designated region.
· Schedules will be set 1-2 weeks in advance but may be altered pending on the number of new COVID-19 diagnoses.
· Assignments are temporary. The number of hours for each Contact Tracer Dispatch Coordinator will vary with the number cases available and with each person's on the job performance.
· Identify common needs amongst COVID-19 patients and search for local solutions to include food banks, mental health services, visiting nurses, and other community programs helping patients in need and/or people in isolation or quarantine.
Required Skills and/or Peripherals:
- Present evidence of identity and authorization to work in the United States (I-9 documentation).
- Have a working phone number and broadband internet access at home.
- Familiarity with and experience working within a health care system
- Candidates preferred to have experience working with community resources and social services that can inform connecting patients with COVID and their families to local resources.
- Speaking more than one language fluently is a distinct advantage; please mark this on your application
- Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Critical thinking and sound judgment required
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Proficiency with computers
· Public Health, Social work, or other Health field related degree or other equivalent experience preferred
- Varies (Full-time, Part-time and Independent Contractors)
· Scheduled shifts will last 4-6 hours.
· We anticipate that most members of the team will work 4-5 shifts during a typical week.
· Each team member should be prepared to work a mix of morning, midday, and evening shifts and to work on both weekdays and weekends.
Artistry by LSQ LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $12.25 - $18.00 per hour
- Supervising: 3 years (Required)
- Dispatching: 2 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call