- TS/SCI Clearance
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Office
Horizon2 DoD Senior Security Officer (PSO) (Job Number:
- SAIC is seeking a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO)/Facility Security Officer (FSO) located in El Segundo, CA to support multiple programs/customers within the Security Organization.
- This position will assist with preparation of security plans, reviewing applicable guidelines, and established procedures for all areas of security to include Personnel Security, Information Security, Physical/Technical Security, Classification Management, Communication Security (COMSEC), and Program Security.
Qualifications:Required Education and Experience:
- Perform security pre-screening on all potential employees, subcontractor and consultants.
- Initiate, maintain and terminate personnel security clearances in government databases, such as the Defense Security Services (DSS) Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS).
- Prepare, process and maintain personnel security packages for Special Access Programs (SAPs).
- Conduct security indoctrination briefings and debriefings.
- Present Security Awareness Training and Education (SATE) briefings.
- Process pre and post foreign travel requests and perform foreign travel briefings.
- Create and maintain personnel folders.
- Investigate security incidents and violations; prepare reports of investigations for the corporation and customers, making specific recommendations for corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare Security Operating Procedures (SOPs) outlining customer guidelines and establishing procedures for the handling, storing, and transportation of program assets.
- Prepare Systems Security Plans (SSPs) and Fixed Facility Checklists (FFCs) in accordance with customer guidelines.
- Assist with document control, program asset management and accountability
- Process visit authorizations, personnel access requests.
- Assist with meeting preparation, employee and visitor badging, circulation control and general facility management duties.
- Assist with management of classified information systems.
- Perform weekly information systems audits and validate all security controls have been implemented.
- Assist system administrator with decommissioning of systems.
- Assist with proposal development.
- Perform duties of COMSEC Responsible Officer (CRO).
- Prepare DD-254s.
- Perform administrative and general office duties as needed Required Qualifications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM) / Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs)/Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guide (JSIG), Executive Orders, etc.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills/briefing skills; communicate with senior level leaders, internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations and independent decision making with minimal direct supervision while representing the security organization.
- Candidate must be a self-driven and results- oriented individual capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently in a dynamic, fast- paced environment.
- Must have the ability to articulate and present intelligent, decisive and risk-managed security recommendations and decisions on a daily basis.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are critical to the success of this position.
- Bachelors and 3+ yrs experience 6 years equivalent experience. Military background a plus.
- Must have ability to obtain/maintain a TS//SCI clearance w/polygraph.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite (MSWord, Excel, Power Point).
- Security+ CE certification desired.
- Experience utilizing customer databases such as JPAS, Scattered Castles and APICs.
- Ability to travel to support other locations.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Oct 19, 2018, 1:12:50 PM
United States-CA-LOS ANGELES
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking:
Yes, 25% of the time