Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for a Business Analyst in New York City, NY.
Tasks & Duties
- Coordinate Testing of application
- Develop test cases and acceptance criteria
- Coordinate QA testing and acceptance between QA staff, developers, and stakeholders.
- Implement information technology quality assurance standards.
- Develop business and technical requirements
- Identify user stories and translate them into technical requirements as required
- Develop user stories and break down requirements into deliverable functionality.
- Review the requirements with the stakeholders for their approval
- Provide Management Reporting and Information dissemination
- Analyze and document current systems and processes as currently implemented.
- Make recommendations for improvements based on client feedback.
- Work directly with business stakeholders, clients, designers, developers, and engineers to coordinate the building of applications to spec and on time.
- Minimum 5 Years Experience in Business Analysis tools such as : JIRA, Balasamiq &MS Visio.
- Minimum 5 Years Experience working and co-ordinating with the Technical teams in understanding the requirements
- Minimum 5 Years Experience in overseeing project deliverables
- Minimum 5 Years Experience in designing the Data model and application Prototypes
Please apply only if you possess all of the required skills for this job.
Before submitting your resume, please ensure that your resume accurately demonstrates your past experience with the Tasks and Duties and the Required Skills.
For Immediate Response, please send your Resume to RecruiterVP@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.